Friday, August 10, 2012

Mindful Studio: Day 4

I am supposed to come up with my virtual artist thumbprint--my slant on the world.

I am supposed to be mindful AND RESPECTFUL of this.  All this I am supposed to come up with after making the lists I did yesterday.  Maybe, I just don't get it yet.

Today was my son's 40th birthday.  He did not want to turn 40.  The lady he was dating did not respect him today and did not even consider his feelings.  He is attracted to beautiful women, but they are little princesses who do not know how to treat a good man!

My practice today, was a scene from one of the lakes my son was jet skiing in.  The scene is more of a watercolor sketch, but since I have not been painting much, it is going to take a while for me to get to the project that will be my virtual artist thrumbprint -- whatever that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment